- 09:11 PM Quassel IRC Bug #797: Quassel crashes when opening web-links
- Disabling the web previews fixes the issue. So it must be a problem with webkit or the preview implementation in quas...
- 07:12 PM Quassel IRC Bug #797 (Closed): Quassel crashes when opening web-links
- As the title says quassel crashes every time when i open a web-link. Crash log is attached, but i don't know if it is...
- 11:27 PM Quassel IRC Bug #643: Quassel Client chrashes when testing a notification sound
- Reproduced here with qt-phonon.
- 08:17 PM Quassel IRC Feature #589 (New): Update unread message marker after new messages arrive and not after channel switch
- Currently when you switch to a channel where you have unread messages you get the unread messages marked by a line th...
- 08:11 AM Quassel IRC Bug #492: Dropdown nick selector does not follow actual nick
- I pretty much run git head most of the time. Will do some further testing this evening!
- 09:26 PM Quassel IRC Bug #495: storage location of quasselclient.conf is not configurable
- 1. Stop core
2. Move files (quasselCert.pem quasselclient.conf quasselcore.conf quassel-storage.sqlite) to ~/tmp/fub...
- 07:42 PM Quassel IRC Bug #495 (Rejected): storage location of quasselclient.conf is not configurable
- After changing the default location for configuration files quasselcore.conf successfully migrated to the customized ...
- 09:18 PM Quassel IRC Bug #492 (Rejected): Dropdown nick selector does not follow actual nick
- When changing the nick with the /nick command the selector does not switch to the new nickname. This also happens aft...
- 09:38 PM Quassel IRC Feature #413: Enable user status icons for nick-list like it is now implemented in the buffer-list
- Yes offline does not make much sense. However it would be good to use both the online and away icon to get a consiste...
- 06:17 PM Quassel IRC Bug #437 (Resolved): Warnings when building Quassel under Linux
- Follow up to Datafreak's bug about compile warnings under Windows. Here is the compile log for Linux where also some ...
Also available in: Atom