- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2010
- Last connection: 11/08/2015
- 03:32 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1093: Quassel intermittently forgets settings
- flamingspinach wrote:
> This might have been a bug in Qt which is now fixed as of Qt 5.4.0: https://bugreports.qt.io...
- 02:28 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1093: Quassel intermittently forgets settings
- This might have been a bug in Qt which is now fixed as of Qt 5.4.0: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-21739
- 06:17 PM Quassel IRC Bug #972: Hostnames should be parsed through UiStyle::mircToInternal before displaying them
- Still replicable in latest dev build (and thus in 0.7.0).
- 11:17 AM Quassel IRC Bug #984: Input Widet does not clear if command changes active buffer
- Disregard that. I can replicate this with commands that switch the buffer to another, existent buffer, but not when t...
- 11:02 AM Quassel IRC Bug #984: Input Widet does not clear if command changes active buffer
- I can no longer replicate this. Must have been fixed at some point.
- 08:42 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1011 (Resolved): CTCP requests are not sent correctly
- CTCP requests have an extra whitespace character in the message sent to the server. This causes some clients (such as...
- 11:51 PM Quassel IRC Bug #984: Input Widet does not clear if command changes active buffer
- 04:53 AM Quassel IRC Bug #983 (New): A selected, highlighted, wrapped line has discoloration issues
- When a line is highlighted, spans multiple rows (by word wrapping), and is selected, line breaks "appear" in the high...
- 04:35 AM Quassel IRC Feature #975: topic reflects text color but not background
- Ah. This is a problem that has plagued any and all IRC clients forever. Frankly I think it's up to the ops of a chann...
- 02:13 AM Quassel IRC Bug #977: mIRC "reverse" formatting code is not implemented
- By the way, it seems that X-Chat implements reverse formatting differently from mIRC. mIRC seems to define "reverse" ...
Also available in: Atom