- Registered on: 09/08/2016
- Last connection: 12/11/2018
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, 12/11/2018)
- 08:22 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Pattern_matching (#13)
- Clarify complex wildcard pattern example match exception
- 08:15 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Pattern_matching (#12)
- Revert examples change for Ignore Rules migration table, that wasn't correct (no literal matching had been possible b...
- 08:11 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Pattern_matching (#11)
- Add more examples to Ignore Rules migration table
- 07:38 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1126: Custom network/channel/pm arrangment in the chatlist
- Quassel lets you rearrange channels/PMs by drag and drop after you disable alphabetical sorting.
- 09:29 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Pattern_matching (#10)
- Fix missing literal closing @, fix regex
- 09:22 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1497: Cannot configure SASL with 0.12.5 client on 0.13-rc1 core
- This looks like a possible bug with feature negotiation… If you're curious, "Sput's pull request #345 has more detai...
- 12:59 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1122: Reworking of the code for notifications, highlights and ignores
- There's also some details on the Quassel wiki as to how the new pattern matching works: https://bugs.quassel-irc.org/...
- 12:42 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1388: CTCP TIME reply is ambiguous
- This should fixed in Quassel 0.13 master "as of commit f27435c3d1b2793718e483449c7d6a62ee6cac8e":https://github.com/...
- 09:06 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1487: WhoX replies not caught (or ran unnecessarily)
- Fix should be in https://github.com/quassel/quassel/pull/432 ! I've put the magic "fixes" commit message to hopefull...
- 04:41 AM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: FAQ (#25)
- Add link to new FAQ - Pattern matching page
Also available in: Atom