- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/27/2008
- Last connection: 05/09/2009
- 11:15 AM Quassel IRC Bug #682: Core crashes on client connection
- Another crash log, created with all qt packages, quassel and openssl compiled with "-debug" use flag (Gentoo):
- 10:38 AM Quassel IRC Bug #431: Quassel core dies occasionally on client connect
- The behaviour still occurs in 0.4.0. See attached debug log and generated backtrace.
- 04:07 PM Quassel IRC Bug #436 (Resolved): Hidden query window does not open on /query
- A query that has been hidden using "Hide buffers" (not "Hide buffers permanently") does not open again as soon as you...
- 10:56 AM Quassel IRC Bug #431: Quassel core dies occasionally on client connect
- I missed to set the affected version: Client and core run 0.3.1.
- 10:55 AM Quassel IRC Bug #431 (Closed): Quassel core dies occasionally on client connect
- Sometimes, when I re-connect to the core with my client, the core simply dies. Find the debug log attached.
- 10:11 AM Quassel IRC Feature #429 (New): Possibility to send email on highlight/query
- For IRSSI (-proxy) there is a nice plugin, which allows you to receive highlights/queries via email, when you are dis...
- 01:24 PM Quassel IRC Feature #413: Enable user status icons for nick-list like it is now implemented in the buffer-list
- I personally also like the nick list as it is in Xchat (icons to identify certain user types instead of a tree view)....
- 01:22 PM Quassel IRC Feature #425 (Resolved): /query should jump to the (newly opened?) query window
- When opening a query by /query <nick> (or jumping to an existing query, using this command), the client should switch...
- 01:18 PM Quassel IRC Feature #131: Chat Monitor should be configurable
- I'm very much looking forward to this feature. Being able to filter by regex is a good idea, too. :)
Also available in: Atom