- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/27/2008
- Last connection: 06/17/2014
- 06:38 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1291 (Resolved): remve the dependence on phonon in the debian package
- the quassel debian package now depends on phonon, which pulls in a few dozens other packages...
would it be possib...
- 09:50 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1081 (Resolved): add auto wrap to the input line
- i'm doing lot of support of irc, and -- when the sentences get longer -- it's really hard to check if what i'm typin...
- 09:20 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1015: show/hide the the inactive chats from the context menu
- it should be possible to set the visibility per server.
my usecase is:
- i have lot of channels i've already used...
- 10:27 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1014: add a tooltip when hovering a nick name in the chat view
- here are two screenshots to better illustrate my feature request...
- 09:42 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1015: show/hide the the inactive chats from the context menu
- after having discussed with sph_ on #quassel and having seen the howto in the wiki, i'm still convinced that the curr...
- 05:37 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1015 (New): show/hide the the inactive chats from the context menu
- normally, i only want to see the active ones, but when i want to activate an inactive one i want to see all of them.....
- 05:32 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1014 (New): add a tooltip when hovering a nick name in the chat view
- most of the time i'm not really interested in the time of each message.
but from time to time i want to be able to...
- 08:22 PM Quassel IRC Feature #832 (Resolved): wordrapping in the input line
- it would be nice to have an option for wordrapping in the input line.
imho, it should be possible to use the input...
- 12:42 AM Quassel IRC Bug #749: quassel doesn't boot on debian testing
- installing inkscape solved the problem for me...
the following packages have been installed:
- 06:11 PM Quassel IRC Bug #749: quassel doesn't boot on debian testing
- dalbers wrote:
> Can you show us the output of a @dpkg -l libqt4* quassel*@ and @ldd -v /usr/bin/quassel@ please?
Also available in: Atom