- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/27/2008
- Last connection: 07/19/2012
- 07:27 PM Quassel IRC Revision bd2fb959 (quassel): Add Qt-based connection detection
- A new network detection mode is added to use QNetworkConfigurationManager,
available in Qt4.7+ including Qt5. This be...
- 06:08 AM Quassel IRC Bug #854 (New): Backlog retrieval on scrolling does not work when channel window is empty
- Normally when I use the scrollbar or mousewheel to scroll up the chat window when it is already at the top of the loa...
- 03:18 AM Quassel IRC Feature #616 (New): Limit Backlog Retrieval Time
1. Retrieving backlog can take a long time, and during this time quassel is not "usable".
2. Client-core c...
- 04:24 PM Quassel IRC Feature #386 (Rejected): Expand input box when multiple lines are pasted
- When pasting multiple lines to the input box, all the lines are sent to the channel immediately. This sometimes leads...
- 05:43 PM Quassel IRC Feature #341: Quassel should be able to show notices in current buffer while keeping private messages in query buffer
- This can be extended to WHOIS replies and other messages. The configuration UI can be a table that looks like
- 05:31 PM Quassel IRC Bug #331: Client disconnects from core if downloading scrollback takes over 60 seconds (i.e. on a slow connection)
- I have this problem even when I run the core and client on the same machine. I have 7 networks and about 40 channels ...
- 09:57 AM Quassel IRC Feature #348 (Resolved): A command for sending notices should be provided
- There seem to be no command for sending notices. In most other clients this is accomplished using a /notice command.
- 09:54 AM Quassel IRC Bug #347 (Resolved): Option to display private messages and queries in current buffer is not honored
- I have checked these configuration options in Behavior - General:
Display User-related messages and private noti...
- 11:56 AM Quassel IRC Feature #341 (Feedback): Quassel should be able to show notices in current buffer while keeping private messages in query buffer
- Currently it's possible to configure whether to show both notices and private messages in the status buffer, query bu...
Also available in: Atom