- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 03/15/2010
- 06:40 PM Quassel IRC Bug #926: per chat history odd behavior with /commands
- ok. More news here, just did some testing.
The core of the problem seems to be that I had a italic font set for m...
- 05:45 PM Quassel IRC Bug #926: per chat history odd behavior with /commands
- I'm using a self built rpm with Fedora 12.
It's using the 0.6.0-rc1 tar.gz
I can try and isolate it more today...
- 11:03 PM Quassel IRC Bug #926: per chat history odd behavior with /commands
- Additionally, folks with other clients are reporting odd characters in my output:
16:51:31 nirik | ]ok, th...
- 10:34 PM Quassel IRC Bug #927 (Resolved): quassel "forgets" changed shortcuts on restart
- I set my "jump to hot chat" keyboard shortcut to 'control-`' as thats what I am used to from another client.
- 10:27 PM Quassel IRC Bug #926 (Resolved): per chat history odd behavior with /commands
- When enabling the per-chat history in 0.6.0rc1, I see an odd behavior.
Switch to a channel, type /me whatever.
- 07:54 PM Quassel IRC Feature #922 (New): RFE: Add tab completion to Aliases
- It would be nice to have tab completion on /alias commands...
would show foobar or foobaz i...
- 12:34 AM Quassel IRC Feature #318: keyboard shortcut to switch between channels
- I would think the option #2 from comment #5 above might be easy enough to implement.
prev/next channel in each buff...
- 12:23 AM Quassel IRC Feature #168: per-channel inputline buffers
- Agreed. I am just playing around with Quessel and this is a feature that I would really like to see implemented as we...
Also available in: Atom