- Registered on: 10/11/2015
- Last connection: 10/25/2021
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, Wiki Contributor, 05/26/2021)
- 08:10 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1762 (Closed): Support irc:// URIs
- Dupe of #1222.
- 08:10 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1222 (Closed): Open irc:// link with quassel
- Dupe of #1222.
- 05:59 AM Quassel IRC Feature #125: Bind to a particular interface
- There is currently a "PR on GitHub":https://github.com/quassel/quassel/pull/588 in process that may at least partiall...
- 08:15 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1729 (New): Setup Wizard: Network name does not persist when adding/removing servers
- During the initial setup wizard, changes to the "Network name" field by the user do not persist. This forces the Netw...
- 03:57 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1323 (Resolved): It doesn't seem to be possible to disable SSLv3.
- With #1728 resolved, I'm happy to say this bug is fully resolved. Thanks for the report!
- 03:57 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1728 (Resolved): Core launched with --require-ssl flag, but no certificate to load, will accept plaintext connections
- PR 581 has been merged, resolving this bug.
- 03:45 PM Quassel IRC Revision f20d380a (quassel): core: Require TLS cert to be loaded if --require-ssl is used
- If the user specifies --require-ssl, but the core cannot load a
SSL/TLS certificate for any reason, the core will thr...
- 05:34 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1728: Core launched with --require-ssl flag, but no certificate to load, will accept plaintext connections
- "Per relrod on Github, this bug has been assigned CVE-2021-34825 by MITRE.":https://github.com/quassel/quassel/pull/5...
- 04:28 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1464 (Closed): Quassel client for Mac
- Quassel is already natively built for macOS, thanks to the fact that we use the Qt framework.
If you have any Mac-...
- 04:26 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1536 (Closed): package quassel-mac for gnustep for unix, and then for debian
- I'm going to close this for a couple of reasons.
First, Quassel (in all forms) is cross-platform by design, thanks...
Also available in: Atom