- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/27/2008
- Last connection: 12/22/2009
- 02:18 PM Quassel IRC Feature #750: SSH (tunnel) support
- I do not think this should actuallly be implemented into quassel. This feature would much better fit into the scheme ...
- 11:54 PM Quassel IRC Bug #625: editline jumps funny
- Sputnick wrote:
> Fixed properly now in http://git.quassel-irc.org/?p=quassel.git;a=commit;h=b59ac9eaf6ab7580bca7d2c...
- 06:31 PM Quassel IRC Bug #625 (Feedback): editline jumps funny
- Reopened this issue.
- 06:18 PM Quassel IRC Bug #625: editline jumps funny
- In Changeset commit:0f94681b05463c64c75d25d18a0ab2fd1d4af7b9 the attached Patch is not included.
Please reopen thi...
- 07:25 PM Quassel IRC Bug #625 (Resolved): editline jumps funny
- When I'm tiping a message, the editline jumps strangly. I have attached a vid of this.
I'm using quassel-git and k...
- 11:30 AM Quassel IRC Bug #561 (Closed): pretify the mission statement
- The mission statement looks not so nice and I made a patch to fix this. Attached is a screenshot how it will look and...
- 04:23 AM Quassel IRC Feature #463: GUI for verifying SSL Certificates
- EgS wrote:
> As this is obviously related to the CA cert feature request:
> wouldn't it suffice, if the CA cert ver...
- 04:22 AM Quassel IRC Feature #464: Ability to specify a "Certificate Authority"-certificate
- EgS wrote:
> I need some feedback here:
> Is it enough to make this on a per core basis (1) or does this have to be...
- 12:55 AM Quassel IRC Feature #469: Show old topic on topic change
- A nice 'advanced' option would be, to display the change as a diff.
- 06:00 PM Quassel IRC Feature #463: GUI for verifying SSL Certificates
- As mentioned on IRC:
This dialog should be to check the the IRC-Server certificate.
Also available in: Atom