- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/04/2009
- Last connection: 10/22/2016
- 08:05 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1423 (New): Quassel swallows /NAMES
- Quassel swallows all output for the /NAMES command without giving the option for a user to see the output if they wis...
- 09:28 PM Quassel IRC Bug #597: User mode removal
- Quassel will also remove +o after I've issued /oper for the same reason. I had the /oper statement in the "commands t...
- 08:02 AM Quassel IRC Bug #597: User mode removal
- Actually, it did this again when I created a new server. This was from a recent git version (shortly after styling w...
- 08:00 AM Quassel IRC Feature #788 (Rejected): Stop hiding the IRC protocol numbers
- Stop hiding the protocol numbers from the server tab.
- 06:37 PM Quassel IRC Feature #393: add watched nicks list
- It'd also be nice if quassel used this information to monitor PM buffers.
- 07:58 PM Quassel IRC Feature #758 (Closed): Allow for authentication to be disabled.
- For single user setups authentication shouldn't be used. Allow quassel to bind to lcoalhost for this use-case aswell.
- 07:45 PM Quassel IRC Feature #757 (New): PAM authentication
- Quassel should be able to use PAM (possibly other local authentication meachanisms) to authenticate users.
- 03:03 AM Quassel IRC Feature #755 (Closed): Automatically move red-line when window loses focus
- When the quassel-client loses focus the red-line should be (optionally) reset as if the buffer was changed. The coul...
- 11:15 AM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: QuasselWiki (#53)
- 10:39 PM Quassel IRC Bug #597: User mode removal
- Oh, that explains it, I did upgrade the core recently. So far I've been disconnected from SlashNet a few times since...
Also available in: Atom