- 10:08 AM Quassel IRC Feature #369: Please implement "onotice" (chanop-only notices) support
- Reposting my previous comment properly because the formatting ate it:
Further to this I notice that when s...
- 12:32 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1146: Make username/password combo entry obvious for services like ZNC
- wscott wrote:
> I urge this issue to be addressed.
I don't see that there's anything to address. ZNC chooses to a...
- 12:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1162 (New): Postgres warning: nonstandard use of \\ in a string literal
- The following warnings quite often appear from Quasselcore:...
- 05:32 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1131 (New): Quasselcore believes a socket is not connected when it is
- Rarely (apparently after a failed connection attempt), the QAbstractSocket will get stuck in a "connecting/connected"...
- 05:22 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1026: Quasselcore doesn't handle interrupted PostgreSQL connection
- This is a duplicate of #1044, please close.
- 07:20 AM Quassel IRC Feature #32: Implement identd support
- Sputnick wrote:
> The way oidentd works: Upon connect, the BNC writes the ID in the config file. If the identd reque...
- 12:31 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1044: [Postgres] Prepared statements go missing, rendering core useless until restarted
- This issue should now be marked as fixed thanks to committed patch by EgS.
- 03:19 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1044 (Resolved): [Postgres] Prepared statements go missing, rendering core useless until restarted
- On occasion (in my case, every few days) the postgres database will "forget" the prepared statements given to it by t...
- 07:15 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1026: Quasselcore doesn't handle interrupted PostgreSQL connection
- Confirming this bug.
It appears that the core will reconnect to the database, however it does not set back up Quas...
- 08:18 AM Quassel IRC Bug #270: A changing buffer state causes buffer view to bring selected buffer item into view
- This bug has been fixed.
Also available in: Atom