- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 09/26/2020
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, 01/18/2018)
- 04:12 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1606: Alias loses first character
- Dries wrote:
> It is about the "color nicnkames in other messages"
That's a seperate topic than this. I've repli...
- 04:10 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1602 (Feedback): "colors Nicknames in Other Messages" does noet seem to work
- From the tooltip for that option, this is expected behavior. It's not meant to parse all user messages and color any ...
- 04:06 AM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: QuasselWiki (#150)
- Rollback due to spam.
- 05:10 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1606: Alias loses first character
- Can you show an example? Preferably a few screenshots showing the alias setting and trying to use it.
What client ve...
- 06:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1538 (Feedback): multiple (semicolon separated) senders do not work for remote highlights
- Further discussion on IRC revealed that Regex is enabled for this rule. The sender field also requires the use of reg...
- 06:29 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1520 (Closed): OSX - when searching the UI scroll buffer does not refresh until you mouse over it
- Closing as per above comment.
- 10:56 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1533 (Closed): quasselclient.conf not read if it's a symlink
- 06:18 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1524 (Feedback): All Chats window cannot be docked back on Windows
- I just tried this with 0.13.1 on Win10 and can successfully re-dock the chatlists (incl. All Chats). Double click or ...
- 04:25 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1532 (Closed): "Highlight Ignore Rule" is not working
- You're welcome, glad you got it working. I'll close this now; please comment again if still have issues.
- 05:00 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1532: "Highlight Ignore Rule" is not working
- You've enabled Regex but aren't using proper Regex syntax. With Regex enabled, Rule should be ".*" (catch all) and a ...
Also available in: Atom