- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/22/2009
- Last connection: 10/22/2009
- 10:48 PM Quassel IRC Bug #822 (New): changing hidden events on multiple channels loses information
- when changing events with multiple channels marked, all channels have the same events hidden afterwards regardless of...
- 02:57 PM Quassel IRC Bug #767 (Closed): client crash when opening a channel
- After the new layout engine was introduced, the client started to crash when opening a channel. The crashes happen on...
- 02:16 PM Quassel IRC Bug #754: Initial backlog fetch causes a timeout while PostgreSQL uses a massive amount of CPU
- #680 was not fixed for everyone and in all circumstances by EgS's patch. Please check if it this is a duplicate of th...
- 02:54 AM Quassel IRC Bug #754: Initial backlog fetch causes a timeout while PostgreSQL uses a massive amount of CPU
please check if this is a duplicate of #680.
- 01:58 PM Quassel IRC Revision 55e0c201 (quassel): fix denying a large paste
- 01:53 PM Quassel IRC Bug #680 (Feedback): slow sql queries with postgres backend and prepared statements
- When prepared statements with postgresql those queries will be optimized at creation time. This can lead to suboptima...
Also available in: Atom