Build Quassel on Windows Mingw » History » Version 20
Build Quassel on Windows Mingw¶
You have two possibilitys to build Quassel with Mingw¶
- Build Quassel with QT only
Build Quassel with QT only¶
Step 1: Install QT SDK¶
Download and install the QT SDK and select mingw to install with QT.
Step 2: Install DBGHELP Mingw¶
If you are using mingw w64 skip this step
Download DBGHELP Mingw and extract it to your mingw root
Step 3: Install CMake¶
- "git clone git://gitorious.org/quassel/quassel.git"
- open a command line
- add mingw to your path (set PATH=%PATH%;'mingwdir')
- add cmake to your path (analog to mingw)
- add QT to yo your path, 'qt\version'\qt\bin
- switch to the directory where you checked out Quassel
- type "mkdir build"
- type "cd build"
- type "cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" .."
- type "mingw32-make"
Build Quassel with Windows KDE¶
- got to the Emerge Tutorial
- check out emerge and set up the kdesettings.bat acording to the kde tutorial
- install quassel "emerge quassel" emerge will install all dependency's for you
- when emerge has finished all jobs, start quassel
The steps above would also be possible with msvc2008