when pressing up to scroll through previous replies, the cursor now goes to start of the line, where the correct behaviour should be end of the line
[13:57:18] <jussi01> Sput: Im just putting it to tracker, but Ive got a small complaint. when pressing up to scroll through previous replies, the cursor now goes to start of the line, where the correct behaviour should be end of the line...
[13:57:38] <Sput> jussi01: you mean the input line history?
[13:57:42] <jussi01> yeah
[13:57:51] <-- Tina- (n=Tinafirstname.lastname@example.org) has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
[13:57:51] <Sput> yeah noticed that too, I guess I'm calling reset() now where I didn't earlier
[13:58:11] <Sput> are you about to tracker it? could you please add the fact that a selected history entry is not going to be appended to the history again?
#1 Updated by seezer almost 11 years ago
- File 0001-Move-cursor-to-end-of-line-when-browsing-history-KT.patch 0001-Move-cursor-to-end-of-line-when-browsing-history-KT.patch added
- Category set to Quassel GUI (Qt)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Version changed from 0.4.0+ to 0.5-pre
The cursor thingy is only true for the KTextEdit.
#2 Updated by Sputnick over 10 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Sputnick
- Target version set to 0.5.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100