Rightclick in bufferlist is misbehaving
- Rightclick on a nickname shows the menu you expect to see for an active channel.
- Clicking 'part' in the menu (both channel or nickname) will part the lastly selected channel instead of the current one.
However, after the parting, it starts working correctly again on the next rightclicks.
#1 Updated by EgS over 14 years ago
- Due date set to 02/19/2009
- Assignee set to Sputnick
seems like some state in the action provider isn't properly reset
here's how to reproduce:
start a fresh client
select a channel
right klick on the chatview somehwere in the text
don't select anything
(aka: don't trigger an action in the menu)
from now on you have a false context menu in the nicklist
<EgS> anyone else can reproduce it with those steps?
<pixelma> yep, "worked" here (could reproduce)
<sph> EgS: yep, reproduceable
#2 Updated by Sputnick over 14 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version set to 0.4.0
Confirmed, thanks for telling me how to reproduce that issue reliably.
#3 Updated by Sputnick over 14 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 7ff0e773f78ed00e5f039fa8b2ec2913b8bc84a5.
Properly initialize _messageFilter in all cases, fixes #482
Thanks to EgS for pointing me to the root of the issue.