Quassel completely drops lines that contain only spaces instead of displaying them
Simple one to reproduce.
Any messages that are all spaces are not shown at all on Quassel but are on other clients.
The same lines are displayed, though they are oddly split into multiple messages when they are. Probably a separate bug?
#1 Updated by Anonymous over 10 years ago
- Category set to Quassel Core
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version set to Some future release
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset b426e5347d81b8cf1c5f2e2d71ec7bfd984cd5f7.
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Some future release to 0.9.0
- Version changed from 0.8-pre to 0.3.0.x
Apparently causes some subtle issues because other parts of quassel expect trimmed output and ircds are silly.
Only chop \r\n instead of trimming all whitespace
Any whitespace in front of the protocol's \r\n is part of the message
and thus should not be trimmed. Fixes #1197