- 06:29 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1534: quassel-client: support wayland
- Forwarding a request from a Debian user. Here's the original bug:
- 06:24 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1534 (New): quassel-client: support wayland
- Package: quassel-client
QT5 does have some wayland su...
- 05:06 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1505 (New): Client configuration is world readable and contains password in plain text
As I was trying to setup CertFP I had a look at
- 11:08 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1504 (Resolved): Please add copy of Boost license 1.0 to cmake directory
- cmake/GetGitRevisionDescription.cmake include:
# Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- 05:07 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1269: Notification Icon not appearing in Ubuntu 13.10 with unity desktop
- The Quassel icon works fine with anything except Unity, so I don't see how it's a Quassel issue. If there's somethin...
- 10:04 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Manage_core_users (#19)
- Add Ubuntu/Debian info about change-userpass
- 02:56 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1250: Crash on resume
- No, it's not reliably reproducible.
- 04:29 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1250 (New): Crash on resume
- Application: Quassel IRC (quasselclient), signal: Segmentation fault
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i386-linu...
- 09:19 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1158 (New): Crash after entering core password
- Application: quasselclient (v0.8.0 (dist-5988f4c))
KDE Platform Version: 4.8.2 (4.8.2)
Qt Version: 4.8.1
- 07:02 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1099 (New): Quassel client crash
- Wasn't doing anything special when the client crashed. This is 0.7.2 + the patch for the CTCP security issue. See a...
Also available in: Atom