- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/02/2011
- Last connection: 05/17/2013
- 12:56 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1221 (New): Allow arbitrary buffer shortcuts
- The restriction to a mere 10 "jumpkeys" or buffer shortcuts can be limiting and is unnecessary. Quassel should have a...
- 05:42 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1091: Keyboard navigation: shortcut for hiding the current buffer
- Similar to Ctrl+W for closing tabs in browsers, and mimicking the same shortcut in XChat and presumably other clients.
- 05:40 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1091 (Resolved): Keyboard navigation: shortcut for hiding the current buffer
- 05:04 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1090 (Resolved): changeBuffer() fails if trying to skip over a group with no children
- This can be seen by, for example, using the shortcut for "next buffer" when currently in the last buffer of a group, ...
Also available in: Atom