- Registered on: 12/16/2022
- Last connection: 03/25/2023
- 10:40 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1489: Unselecting "Show system tray icon" has no effect on Windows
- Alturiak wrote:
> I have been noticing this behaviour for a while now but it still seems present in 0.13-rc1. Howeve...
- 10:31 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1490: 2 tray icons when Quassel is launched at start-up.
- YamashitaRen wrote:
> Quassel version 0.13.rc1.3.gc9564902.
> Quassel is autostarted by my session.
- 05:43 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1549: Export/Import to Cloud
- calcmandan wrote:
> Requesting a feature that can import/export (backup/restore) configuration and cache to the clo...
- 05:02 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1566: Change chat history nick style for users who have gone?
> So that users, especially those with joins/quits/parts turned off, can have an ambient awareness ...
- 06:43 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1582: No known features for CXX compiler "Clang" version 9.0.1.
- ryandesign wrote:
> quassel 1.13.1 does not compile on macOS with open-source clang 9.0.1, as installed by MacPorts:...
- 09:07 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1581: remote highlighting ignore rules shall overrule "Nick"
- Anonymous wrote:
> using quassel-core 0..13.0 at a Debian (buster) and client 0.13.1 at a stable Gentoo
> I ha...
- 01:13 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1790: UI not responsive on Posh (ie: pinephone with mobian)
- If the user interface (UI) is not responsive on your PinePhone with Mobian, there are a few possible reasons and solu...
- 06:22 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1483: Qt5 drops (q_)foreach in a future release
- Instead you can use the C++11 for(:):
qDebug() << i;
Note that you will have to compil...
Also available in: Atom