- Registered on: 07/17/2020
- Last connection: 04/26/2023
- 01:39 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1856: Next hot chat - does nothing
- Same problem here with version v0.14.0 (dist-da9c1c9). Even if I change the shortcut to 'Alt + A' or 'Ctrl + H' it do...
- 01:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1247: Setup with PostgreSQL fails to create new users
- Still present in 0.14.0.
- 11:56 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1821 (New): Errors in a schema upgrade script that contains multiple SQL statements are not detected
- I created a schema upgrade script with multiple statements in one file. When the upgrade started, one of the statemen...
- 11:47 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1820 (New): Database schema upgrade may fail, leaving the database in a non working state (wrap the entire upgrade in a transaction and do away with the multi-step upgrade)
- Right now, the schema upgrade (AbstractSqlStorage::upgradeDb) does not wrap the upgrade in a transaction, but uses a ...
- 10:21 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1660: SQLite to PostgreSQL migration failure - column length and duplicate key errors.
- The 32-character limit on network names was removed in 9fa6f4200 (all text limits in the database were removed).
- 01:14 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1322: Postgres prepared statement does not exist.
Your log also contains an unrelated error that was not caused by quassel...
- 12:59 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1322: Postgres prepared statement does not exist.
- This is normal and can be safely ignored.
- 09:08 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1245: Some senders are ignored due to PostgreSQL constraint errors
- I think there are a couple different bugs mixed together in this issue.
I've found one (rows in sender that violate ...
- 10:55 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1245: Some senders are ignored due to PostgreSQL constraint errors
- When trying to migrate this database that is producing the above errors constantly throughout its lifetime, I get thi...
- 07:39 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1656 (New): SignalProxy::handleInitRequest() received initRequest for unregistered Object: "IrcUser"
- Every time a client connects to the core, a lot (~50) of the following lines are printed:...
Also available in: Atom