- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/27/2008
- Last connection: 07/09/2008
- 01:00 PM Quassel IRC Feature #215 (New): Hide IDs on !-Channels
- !-Channels contain a unique ID by design (see http://ircd.de/doc/channels.html)
this should not be shown in the View...
- 01:47 AM Quassel IRC Bug #212: chatmonitor can't handle !-channels
- attached patch fixes this.
- 09:41 PM Quassel IRC Bug #212 (Resolved): chatmonitor can't handle !-channels
- Messages from !-Channels (see http://ircd.de/doc/channels.html) appear in the chatmonitor as:
[00:00:00] <network:> ...
- 10:28 PM Quassel IRC Feature #155: topic bar should be resizable and have support for multiple lines
- I'm fine with the recently introduced scrollable topic widget, but the edit mode might require some improvements (sin...
- 10:23 PM Quassel IRC Feature #211 (New): enable/disable backlog per buffer
- It should be possible to disable backlog on certain buffers.
There might be situations where you don't want to log c...
- 01:14 PM Quassel IRC Feature #204: Clic on a chat monitor line change Channel to the chan used on the clisked line
- that way, URLs in chatmonitor would not stay clickable?
Dont like that.
Maybe one could switch to the occuring buf...
- 10:22 PM Quassel IRC Bug #183 (Resolved): Topic in Tooltip should strip color codes
- The topic shown in tooltips in bufferviews should be stripped to not include any color-codes.
Currently, they disp...
- 07:54 PM Quassel IRC Feature #155 (Resolved): topic bar should be resizable and have support for multiple lines
- for channels with large topics, a resizable topic bar would be nice, so that you can enlarge it vertically and it dra...
Also available in: Atom