- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/26/2015
- Last connection: 04/18/2020
- 10:15 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1564: TLS-SRP support
- Sadly the main blocker for this is that Qt doesn't support TLS-SRP... *sigh*
- 08:33 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1719 (New): Crash with message (input) history and color codes
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Install ibus.
2. Use ctrl+shift+u, 3, space to insert an U+0003 Unicode scalar value. Opti...
- 04:42 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1564: TLS-SRP support
- (might want to mark a server as using SRP after the first connection, and enforce that for future sessions. let's jus...
- 04:39 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1564 (New): TLS-SRP support
- you can't write passwords to a server log if you're using TLS-SRP, as you never see the passwords.
it also solves ...
- 03:00 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1456 (Resolved): TIME reply should include an explicit timezone (the local timezone)
- TIME reply should be of the form "TIME 2017-12-04 00:01:18+0000". Apparently there's some ongoing discourse on whethe...
- 12:21 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1382: CTCP-S support
- Actually https://gist.github.com/SoniEx2/6509bf2ca6a65a69a383/bbd5fa4cf1bcd741487ec8e5954055f16ea3586d (v1.1) is the ...
- 11:14 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1382 (New): CTCP-S support
- CTCP-S is a CTCP extension both to fix and extend CTCP. It provides a mechanism similar to HTTP-X-Forwarded-For and a...
Also available in: Atom