- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/15/2009
- Last connection: 10/07/2013
- Quassel IRC (Developer, Contributor, Wiki Contributor, 10/20/2013)
- 01:47 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1244 (Resolved): Quassel is unable to store messages ending in '\'
- Quassel is unable to store messages that end with '\' - while sending those to IRC, no Quassel user is able to see th...
- 11:09 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1211 (New): Quasselcore dies if the PostgreSQL Database is restarted
- According to the commit 85c5d43cd1a1f6b4e9fe41fe533c743517017d37 the core should survive a database restart. However,...
- 01:19 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1045 (Resolved): Quasselcore crashes after trying to send a message in a query where a blowf...
- The Quasselcore crashes when one tries to send a message to a query where a blowfish encryption key has been set with...
- 11:31 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1039 (New): Core crash when changing the network settings
- Hello everyone.
I changed one network, and deleted another. When i pressed the "apply" button, the core crashed, l...
- 06:32 PM Quassel IRC Bug #984: Input Widet does not clear if command changes active buffer
- I can confirm this with v0.8-pre (0.8-pre+3 git-e7e5830)
The easiest way to reproduce is to open a query with $use...
- 12:22 AM Quassel IRC Bug #999: Core crash on network removal
- The log doesnt look like there were problems when a network is deleted - It looks more like it tried to show a buffer...
- 04:46 PM Quassel IRC Bug #960 (Resolved): Core crashes after deleting a Network without disconnecting the Network first
- Today i tried to delete a network, but i didnt disconnect from it (which i do normally). Then the quasselcore crashed...
- 02:04 PM Quassel IRC Revision ef32decb (quassel): l10n: Updates to German (de) translation
- Transmitted-via: Transifex (www.transifex.net)
- 10:37 AM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Quassel_Logging (#5)
- 01:55 PM Quassel IRC Feature #702: [PATCH] automatically connect/disconnect on network status changes (w/ KDE)
- :) I have just applied the patch and recompiled quassel. Everything works as expected. As i use my laptop at my unive...
Also available in: Atom