- 03:43 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1543 (New): Make quasselcore.conf usable for humans and configuration management
- Some values of important settings in the current quasselcore.conf file are rather unusable for humans, e.g:...
- 02:14 PM Quassel IRC Bug #923: Quassel server hangs when deleting a large buffer.
- This is still still an issue with 0.13_rc1, even with PostgreSQL.
- 08:45 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1151 (Resolved): Quassel crash while afk
- Quassel crash while I was away from the computer, asleep having weird dreams and generally having no good sense of th...
- 06:01 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1108: Quassel 0.7.3 client crashes after disconnection from core
- Probably the same crash after core shutdown:...
- 12:08 AM Quassel IRC Bug #958: PostgreSQL Syntax Errors
- I still get errors like ...
- 12:06 AM Quassel IRC Bug #958: PostgreSQL Syntax Errors
- I'm getting same error and they fill up system logs quite quickly. Any progress on fixing this?
- 11:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1108 (New): Quassel 0.7.3 client crashes after disconnection from core
- This happened while on a low-quality wireless network connection with the core.
Here's the backtrace:
- 01:31 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1097 (New): Backend settings are not restored after failed migration
- Using Quassel 0.7.3, I tried to switch from SQLite to PostgreSQL according to [[PostgreSQL]]. The process failed due ...
- 04:46 PM Quassel IRC Revision 76ad6e4e (quassel): Fixed highlighting of buffers caused by ignored messages.
- 03:43 PM Quassel IRC Bug #998 (Closed): Ignoring still spawns a highlighted buffer on private message
- I have ignored a person on IRC but every time he sends me a private message I still get a highlighted item in the buf...
Also available in: Atom