- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/24/2009
- Last connection: 11/30/2010
- 11:16 AM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Build_Core_On_Ubuntu (#10)
- Added the default port to start/stop script, coz' leaving it empty (--port=$PORT) didn't worked out on my debian lenn...
- 10:28 AM Quassel IRC Bug #939 (New): After waking up from suspend, the Connect button is grey, even when Quassel is not connected
- After waking up from "suspend mode" Quassel is disconnected from the core.
To reconnect I've got to use the menue (F...
- 07:15 PM Quassel IRC Bug #656: Multiple actions like op, deop, etc. won't group by using the context menue.
- Also using the /op command has a bug, which is possibly connected to this issue.
/op Chain-OFF dang``...
- 05:30 PM Quassel IRC Bug #656 (Assigned): Multiple actions like op, deop, etc. won't group by using the context menue.
- When doing an op with
/op wurst kuchen
everything works like a charm:
[17:22:07] *** Mode #quassel +oo wurst kuc...
- 01:21 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Manage_core_users (#5)
- 01:20 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Manage_core_users (#4)
- wget "http://git.quassel-irc.org/?p=quassel.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/manageusers.py" -> 2009-03-25 13:19:32 (114 MB...
- 01:19 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: Manage_core_users (#3)
- some shells (e.g. bash) use ";" to seperate the current command to the upcoming, so i added "". Need more sleep.
Also available in: Atom