Quassel GUI (Qt)
In order to update the away status of irc users, we have to send /WHO periodically (say, every 60 seconds). This should be handled from within NetworkConnection. Also replys should not be displayed (->IrcServerHandler needs to differentiate between auto-WHO and manual WHO).
Has been partially implemented - i.e. periodic WHO is sent every 60 seconds now, but this is not configurable yet. Also, RPL_WHO and ENDOFWHO have been silenced for the time being.
This has been implemented core-side. We lack a way to configure this via GUI, but that might be added later. For now, it checks all channels every 90 seconds, with a 3-second delay between each channel.
It would be great if that 90 seconds delay was configurable in the settings :)
- Category changed from Quassel Core to Quassel GUI (Qt)
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Target version deleted (
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to 0.5.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- OS set to Any
Also available in: Atom