LastSeen markerline not shown if LastSeenMsg is ignored
Quassel GUI (Qt)
If the message that sets lastSeen properties is ignored, no markerlinie(tm) is shown.
- Assignee changed from seezer to Sputnick
- Version changed from 0.5-pre to 0.5.0
As discussed with Sput, this will most probably be solved by a rewrite of lastSeenMarkerLine painting
- Target version changed from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Target version changed from 0.6.0 to 0.6.2
- Target version changed from 0.6.2 to 0.7.0
No feedback -> closing. Should be fixed with the recent rewrite of the markerline anyway.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom