again the locked DB issue
Sorry, I don't know what's going on. The solution of #621 does not seem to clear the 'locked DB error'. And it's surprising me that apparently I am the only one who gets this error.
But again: accessing the DB throws "DB Message: database is locked". In contrast to prior bug reports, I can now say that this is not necessarily dependent on a client connection. See the attached log.
Also, this issue also seems to prevent clients to connect.
- statically linked quasselcore from todays git
- QT4.5 on linux
- 3 users with more than one network each and of course several channels each
- I got just one cup of coffee right now
#4 Updated by natlus almost 15 years ago
Yes I use the SQLite backend.
First of all: were you unable to reopen bug #621?
Um, sorry I had your last line of comment in #621 different in mind. I didn't try to reopen it.
2nd: where is that statically linked Core from as the static nightly core we provide isn't up to date
I built it from a git clone of yesterdays head.
#5 Updated by EgS almost 15 years ago
I guess the error is still present... ;) Very strange though...
Ok so we've got a couple of options here. Since you're compiling the core yourself we're a bit better off.
I'm going to create a special debugging branch for this issue. But this is going to take a bit as it's tedious work... :/
#6 Updated by EgS almost 15 years ago
From now on please use this debug branch:
Make sure you start the core with --loglevel=Debug option set.