Default Identity is created with the english language even if the client is using another language
Change to be language client dependant
#3 Updated by ZRegis almost 13 years ago
- Clear all the saved setting by an preinstalled client in Windows.
- Use a distant Core unconfigured (could be on the same computer).
- Use a windows client ( non English) with the standard configuration.
- When the client is starting the all the interface remain in English ( see other bug) but change lang to locale.
Client is now in French.
Make the configuration of core.
Then go to identity. You see that de default created identity is not in locale but remain in English.
For me ( could be Identité par Défaut and i've Default Identity) quit and part message are also untranslated.
But if i create myself a new identity all messages are correct.
#5 Updated by EgS over 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to EgS
- Target version set to 0.4.0
- Version set to 0.3.1+
Note: this fix does not touch your existing identities.