Quassel crashes on changing channels
Here's how it is reproduced:
1. Quassel is hidden in the tray (I have 2 servers, one is almost always disconnected, the other is running with 3 channels (over SSL).
2. Network problem occurs causing a loss of network connection (Quassel tries reconnecting).
3. Bring up the Quassel window from the tray.
4. Click the channels with mouse (the lists of users are empty, so I presume the reconnection failed).
5. At some point (takes about 3-5 clicks to switch between the channels) Quassel crashes (debug info is created, hopefully it is somehow accessible or useful to you).
Running KDE 4.10.2 on Ubuntu 12.04.
#2 Updated by godgodgodgo almost 10 years ago
Same problem here.
I change channel after going off the window for a bit and then Quassel crashes.
I'm using windows 8.1 and using this build: http://winkde.org/~pvonreth/downloads/quassel/unofficial/quassel-x86-setup-git-20131015.exe
I can't find any crash log.