DeprecationWarning in manageusers.py script
a Debian user reported an issue:
This is the warning:
DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
#1 Updated by seezer almost 13 years ago
- Category set to General / Unspecified
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Sputnick
Since version 0.5 core management should be done via commandline.
See http://bugs.quassel-irc.org/projects/quassel-irc/wiki/Manage_core_users for more information.
But thanks for reporting - we should probably remove the script from the repository.
#2 Updated by johu almost 13 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.6.2
- Version changed from 0.6.2 to 0.5.0
deprecated file deleted, see 828a8a8b